|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 08, 2007
WEEEEHEEEEHEEE !! my math getting "BETTER" liao . HAHAHAs.i got ... {{ drumrollssss}} * ** *** **** ***** **** *** ** * 2 / 20 !! TWO OVER TWENTY !!! hahahas . WTH rite ? LOL! luckily someone had the same marks as me . whahahahas . wasehs . i break my own record liao nia . kekes . it like oni 10% =X okays la . actually wen firt saw mw marks i was like OMG ! den suddenly i lafed like mad women liddat . frens tot i siao alr . kekeks . >.<> HAHAHAHAS xDD BUT ! gonna have retest the week after hols. oh ya . toking bout hols.. YAYE !!~ holidays are like 2 days away !! weeeeeee ~~ finally can be lazy for awhile . kekes, budden hor... STILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCU FOR TRAINING!!! T-T gimme a break ... sianzz la . still have like 2 projects to finsh in that MERE ONE week of holidays . >: no fair .. haisss. sianz la . i SERIOUSLY hate mathematics nia. T-T until now . i failed 3 out of 4 tests . PATHETICCCC !! literature is the oni sub i aced . others .. haiss. better dun say la . =X lalalas .. cant wait for the holiday to start ~ can sleep till like 12 or 1 pm . ^(-OO-)^zzz... okays . have manymany hw to do ... sayOs~ |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|